Questions to start a conversations - National Share-a-Story Month
May is National Share-a-Story Month and we want you to share yours!
Our seniors have endless memories and stories that will catch everyone’s attention.
We want to encourage you to tell a story to each other. Use this as an excuse to dial with video and spend some quality time sharing stories to one another.
Questions to start a conversation with, grandparents or elderly friends.
1. Do you have a holiday tradition? What is your favourite thing about the holidays?
2. Were you named after a family member or does your name have a special meaning?
3. Do you have a nickname that your siblings or friends call you?
4. Where were you born? What was your house like as a child?
5. How did your family spend time together when you were young?
6. What was your favourite subject or teacher in school?
7. What is the most important lesson that your parents taught you?
8. What did your friends do for fun when you were young? Did you have a best friend?
9. Did you have a favourite toy as a child?
10. Did you get an allowance? How much was it and what did you spend your money on?
Thank you for reading this short blog !
If you found this helpful, please show your support by liking and sharing it with people who would benefit from it.
For potential one-to-one support, schedule a call here
Share your progress and follow my Instagram page here